wedding dresses for over 40

Maryhill 1999s 3 v Harmony Row 2000s 3
Both teams returned to action after last week's disappointing exits from the Scottish Cup 3rd round. This is a top of the table clash between two of the teams still in contention for the league title.
Earlier in the season we won 5-0 at home but the score didn't reflect how close the tie actually was and we knew it be a real physical challenge again this time around on a tight (and it must be said not great quality) pitch. As expecte ... d, it was a full on tie from the start and both teams showed their hunger early on with chances missed at both ends of the pitch.
However, at the first time of asking, a confident Ben Harwood hit the by-line and managed to play in a deep cross which was returned first time into the middle by an resurgent Daniel McManus for the first goal of the game scored by the ever present Thomas Seagrave. Whilst we would have settle for 0-1 at half time, we came under significant pressure but still managed to pull ahead to 0-2 by another well taken goal by Thomas.
Unfortunately, for the second week in a row we had to call an ambulance to the pitch with another dislocated knee for poor Ben. He will be missed over the next few months and we wish him a speedy recovery. After a long delay, the first half was resumed and played out without further incident.
The break seemed to work better for Maryhill and in the second half they immediately put our back 4 under pressure with a sustained period of attack after attack and balls over the top. They deservedly pulled a goal back half way through the second half but we had two or three chances to put the game to bed shortly thereafter. The Maryhill goalkeeper pulled off a series of quality saves to deny us a further goal and Maryhill equalised with a top corner strike that gave our trialist goalkeeper, Dylan Austin who had had a solid debut between the sticks for us, absolutely no chance. A great goal and Maryhill deservedly drew even. wedding dresses for over 40
A special mention needs to go to Adam Love who played well in the middle of the field continuing to put pressure on the opposition. He unfortunately had to come off with an eye injury and we lost our balance a bit for the next 10 minutes or so losing another well taken goal . 3-2 with 5 minutes to go.
A couple of reaction saves later from Dylan and we pushed up to the other end of the park to score the equaliser. Lewis Carey managed to head the ball to the back post where Ross MacKenzie was on hand to slot it home. 3-3 and the final whistle went.
Albeit disappointed not to get the win, we remain unbeaten in the league so far and I am immensely proud of the way the boys continued to fight to the end for what could ultimately turn out to be a very important point when all is said and done.
Next week, we face Vale of Clyde in the first round of the League Cup and then meet them again in the league away from home the following week.

See More